Rev. Joseph Carolins Memorial Mass
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Going "Green" Phase
MASS Has Reopened with Limited Seating
Mass will be held in the Lower Loyola Center
VIGIL MASS - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY MASS - 9:00 AM
DAILY MASS on Tuesday @ 10:00 am
Please see GUIDELINES below!
- Parishioners MUST observe 6' social distancing!
- Masks MUST be worn!
- Ushers will not be taking up a collection. A basket is provided in the "back" of the church.
- PLEASE DO NOT move the chairs. The ushers will seat you if you need help.
- Hand Sanitizer is available and should be used before & during Mass. And Sanitation will take place after every Liturgical gathering.
- Except in the case of children under 2 years of age and persons with health issues, masks are to be worn as face covering the entire time parishioners attend Mass or other liturgical event. They may be lowered upon receiving Holy Communion. It is NOT acceptable for parishioners to lower their masks while sitting in the pew.
- While there is no occupancy limitation provided, parishes are asked to restrict the use of space, maintain social distancing, and continue to have parishioners wear masks when in the church buildings.
- Use of other venues for confession and Mass continue to be recommended.
- Use of liturgical ministers is still restricted due to social distancing guidelines.
- Congregational singing is still restricted.
- Groups should NOT gather outside of churches for social time. And masks should be worn until a person has left church property.
Your diligence is adhering to these guidelines helps prevent further safety concerns for other parishioners.
However under the circumstances if you do not yet feel comfortable returning to Mass, please continue...
Keeping the LORD's Day Holy at home.
Please go to our Education Tab for home resources.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Wednesday's 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Upper Loyola Center
(please wear a mask and wait in the lobby)
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8:00 am -2:00 pm.
(when visiting, you must wear a mask)
If you have questions, need help or assistance in any way during closed hours please leave
a message and we will get back to as soon as possible, 717-677-8012.
Whether you are local to the area or just visiting, we welcome you to join us in prayer!
We are celebrating over 200 years of the Holy Eucharist!
The parishioners at St. Ignatius join in the Name of Jesus Christ to worship in the community of faith and to embrace one another in the love of Christ. We wish to share the experience of salvation from Jesus Christ in the Living Catholic Tradition of Word and Sacrament -- through worship, education, service and outreach to all, especially the poor, sick and those in need.
We invite all peoples called by the Holy Spirit, to join us in the living Gospel as a way of life to share the experience of Salvation in the Catholic Tradition.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam,
"For the Greater Glory of God"
These words of our patron saint, St. Ignatius of Loyola (1491 - 1556; Memorial: July 31), truly reflect the spirit of this faith-filled mission community located in beautiful Buchanan Valley.