The NEW GUIDELINES
MASS Has Reopened
Mass will be held in the church!
VIGIL MASS - 5:00 PM
SUNDAY MASS - 8:00 and 10:30 AM
DAILY MASS in the church:
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday @ 10:00 am
Wednesday @ & 7:00 pm
followed by Adoration & Benediction at 8:00 pm
Please see GUIDELINES below!
The ushers will seat you if you need help.
- Masks MUST be worn if you have not been fully vaccinated! (see below)
- Ushers will not be taking up a collection. A basket is provided in the "back" of the church
- Hand Sanitizer is available and should be used before & during Mass.
Sanitation will take place after every Liturgical gathering.
- Beginning May 29/30, Masses will resume in the church.
- 6' Social Distance will stop
- MASKS: In accordance with the new CDC/State guidelines, the fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the J&J single shot; or 2 weeks after the 2nd Moderna/Pfizer shot) may now attend Masses in the Diocese of Harrisburg WITHOUT WEARING A MASK.
Those who do not meet these requirements are therefore not considered fully vaccinated, and must keep their masks on until further notice.
Your diligence is adhering to these guidelines helps prevent further safety concerns for other parishioners.
However under the circumstances if you do not yet feel comfortable returning to Mass, please continue...
Keeping the LORD's Day Holy at home.
Please go to our Education Tab for home resources.
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Wednesday's 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Upper Loyola Center
(please wear a mask and wait in the lobby)
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8:00 am -2:00 pm.
(when visiting, you must wear a mask unless fully vaccinated)
If you have questions, need help or assistance in any way during closed hours please leave a message and we will get back to as soon as possible,